Why the Performance Shock?
- This profile hits just BELOW the calf
- No compression in the toes but does have a slim cut
- Easy to get on and off
- Lays comfortably with reduced compression at the opening so it does not indent skin.
- Maintains a continuous line of the leg for a seamless look…looks great onstage
- A fan-favorite style that versatile for class, stage, convention, or on-the-go
- Offers great support for the ankles and arches
- Same level of support in the arch and ankle as the Infinite without the graduated compression up the calf
- Available in 4 colors:
Fit & Performance
Lower profile lays comfortably below the calf muscle and doesn’t roll
No compression in the toes but slim cut to show off the feet
Revolutionary Arch Support
- When you don’t have support in your arch, the force of dancing yanks on the plantar fascia at the insertion points and causes inflammation.
- To keep strong arches, it is good to help lift them and give them support in class and during recovery
- This doesn’t restrict you from building strong ankles. In fact, it helps remove inflammation, which can cause pain and force you to stop dancing.
- More time dancing is what helps build strength
- It is supportive, not restricting
Knit-In Energy Absorption
- Gives your heels and metatarsals comfort and helps ease your joints when landing jumps
- This pad on the ball and heel of the feet does not restrict you from feeling the floor
Moisture wicking (keep your feet dry)
Anti-microbial (they don’t stink easily)
They are washable
- You don’t have to wash them as often as a typical sock but unlike your dance shoes, you can wash them!
- For care instructions look on packaging
Apolla Shocks® are anatomically correct.