Why the Alpha Shock?
- Easily replaces your half-sole dance shoes and provides effective support
- Highly engineered knit design made with quality performance yarns, creating durable footwear that will outlast any other half-sole dance shoe
- So light and comfortable, you will forget you are wearing The Alpha on your feet
- Shows off and accentuates the feet while creating long clean lines
- Compression helps remove inflammation and improve circulation
- Snug fit in the toes
Fit & Performance Features
Light compression in the toes for a snug fit
- Do you prefer your ballet shoes a size too small?
- Do you like to be able to see every bit of articulation in your feet?
- No more sloppy and floppy toes from an ill-fitting dance shoe
Open heel, seamless design
- Allows for a natural grip on the floor
- Perfect if you like the open air on your heel or if you tend to rock back into your heels still
Available in 3 shades of nude & black
Moved the seams to the top of the toes. As you land through the tops of your toes and continue to the balls of your feet, there are no seams to irritate and inflame the metatarsals
Apolla 3 A’s Standard Support:
- Revolutionary Arch Support
- Ankle Stability
- Knit-In Energy Absorption
Moisture wicking (keep your feet dry)
Anti-microbial (they don’t stink easily)
- The Alpha offers the traction ONLY on the ball of the foot
- They are washable
- You don’t have to wash them as often as a typical sock but unlike your dance shoes, you CAN wash them!
- For care instructions look on packaging
Apolla Shocks® are anatomically correct. Click here to see how to wear them properly
Soft comfort tab on Achilles tendon provides comfort on the back of your heel