Why the AMP?
- This profile easily replaces your jazz shoes but provides support and shows off the feet better
- The AMP is Apolla’s answer to a no-show sock
- The AMP has traction on the ball AND heel of the foot to mimic that of a jazz shoe
- Great for dancers that may still rock back into their heels and don’t quite have the weight over the balls of their feet
- From cheerleaders to tappers, runners to Barre class, or hip hop to everyday wear…if you are an athlete wearing a shoe, this is your Shock!
- AMP is short for Apolla’s Multi-Purpose Shock
Fit & Performance
No compression in the toes but slim cut to show off the feet
Hits just below the ankle bone to provide ankle stability where the ligaments insert that are most vulnerable to rolls and sprains
Revolutionary Arch Support
- When you don’t have support in your arch, the force of dancing yanks on the plantar fascia at the insertion points and causes inflammation.
- To keep strong arches, it is good to help lift them and give them support in class, and after class during recovery
- This doesn’t restrict you from building strong ankles. In fact, it helps remove inflammation which can cause pain and force you to stop dancing
- More time dancing is what will help build strength
- Supportive, not restricting
Knit-In Energy Absorption
- Gives your heels and metatarsals comfort and helps ease your joints when landing jumps
- This pad on the ball and heel of the feet does not restrict you from feeling the floor
Moisture wicking (keep your feet dry)
Anti-microbial (they don’t stink easily)
You can choose NON or WITH our patent-pending, refreshable invisible traction
- This style the traction is on the ball of the foot AND the heel
- Great for your dancers that may rock back in their heels
Comfortable seam stays out of the way
They are washable
- You don’t have to wash them as often as a typical sock but, unlike your dance shoes, you can wash them!
Available in Black and White
Apolla Shocks® are anatomically correct.Click here to see how to wear them properly